The Greater Philadelphia Professionals NSBE membership is open to working professionals and graduate students who majored in science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics seek to fulfill NSBE's mission via avenues for networking and professional development while giving back to the community. You are certainly welcome, prior to becoming an official member, to join us at an event or meeting to see what we're all about and talk to some of the members. *NSBE Graduating Seniors - Your first year of Professional membership is free!
2) Click the dues payment button and submit chapter dues payment. (Dues for NSBE Philly are $30 annually)
3) Click the "Join mailing list button" and get ready to positively impact your community!
4) If you haven't already, sign up and become a national member via nsbe.org.
- Leadership Development and Training including Panel Discussions with Top Leadership from Fortune 500 Companies
- Professional Development via a multitude of workshops, seminars, and networking opportunities at Conferences and local Chapter Functions
- KAPLAN test preparation workshops available at conferences. Discounted Kaplan Test Prep services and materials. You can also receive a chance to win a free test prep class offered by Kaplan.
- Receive a subscription to NSBE Magazine. Each issue offers the latest industry news and articles tailored to individual areas of engineering. (a $20 value) Includes the Career Engineer, a special section of the magazine that highlights our Technical Professionals
- Discount Registrations for conferences and events including the National Convention/Technical Professionals Conference held annually in March
- Post your resume free of charge to top engineering companies in NSBE’s Job Placement Center (JPC) (need link). Search for full-time job opportunities.
- Access to Fortune 500 Companies during the Career Fair and Networking Suites annually at the Annual Convention/Technical Professional Conference
- First year of professional membership dues are waived for NSBE Collegiate members upon Graduation with an Undergraduate degree within the first year of degree completion. (a $50 value)
- Access to scholarships/fellowships
- Mentoring and Community Outreach opportunities
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) which address specific areas of Engineer, i.e. Biomedical Engineering, Environmental Engineer, etc…